Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello, New York City!

After a long day of travelling, Susan and I arrived in New York yesterday. I got to NYC but my luggage stayed in Houston for a bit longer :). The guys set off of on their drive up here with all the bikes (motorized and non ;) ) yesterday, as well.

Susan and I set off for Philadephila early this morning while the guys are arriving in NYC later today. Susan is taking care of some adminstrative ride stuff in Phily and Washington DC before the ride starts. We're staying with a couple of friends of mine in Phily which has been a lot of fun. I head back to NYC tomorrow to meet up with Kyla and Susan goes on by her lonesome self to DC. The ride is going to make a stop at the Capitol grounds this year!!

The ride starts in 3 days!!!!

1 comment:

mbs said...

Good luck everyone!